Cupcakes::

Saturday, November 20, 2010

fotd - purplicious ♥

Hey ladies its 8 pm BC time, and i just wanted to post mt fotd!  I bought the Revlon photoready foundation today, and I love it! :-) it is a bit sparkly but i don't mind, i think the colorstay looks about cakey. Its very light and refreshing on my face!

I alos dyed my hair - the color was chocolate brown - but it looks pretty black to me - perfect color for my roots though! I will post pics when i actually do my hair lol



Hope you enjoy ♥

12 comments:

  1. Love the look :) I want to get that photo ready foundation, was a bit worried about looking too sparkly though. Looks really pretty in the picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your skin look gorgeous! Thanks for your comment on my blog doll :) Im following you now :)

    Love Sriya

    LipglossAndLeopardPrint.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the look!

    girlysbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's exactly what I think about the revlon photoready.. it feels much lighter and gives a nicer glow xoxo

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty look hun,love it&I would love to try Revlon photoready foundation soon,how do u like it????errrrrrr cant wait2see ur hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies!! ♥


    I love the photoready - I'm going to do a review on it, but i like it alot! :-) its soo nice and light - it does have a bit of sparkle to it but its not tons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty purple look , i love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You dyed your hair? It turned out great! :) I've been thinking of dying mine. hmm.

    That purple shadow is nice! I like how it complements your eye color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely!

    and congrats on your blog award.

    Please enter my Lanvin, Jewelry & Makeup (and nail polishes) holiday giveaway on my blog!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete