so I got my first glamour doll eyes order today (2 more to go but I will review those ones together) the colors are soo pretty!! :-) I am very impressed! As I mentioned in my previous post I bought three shadow towers and two full sized shadows - I have two shadow towers to review one is a 3 shade tower and the other is a four shade tower - Lorris, and Lorena Soo to get right to it!
- The shipping packaging was a bubble mailer, which surprised me - ive heard of GDE sending shadows in regular envelopes :-S
- Shipping was fast, I was surprised
- The textures are nice, they feel very smooth on my brush
- I like the shadow towers it keeps things together, compact, and organized
- The colors are gorgeous!! ♥
- it was packaged with some cute business cards and a sticker! :-)
- She puts a * by shadows that are repackaged so you know what you are getting.
- Customer service was great.
- I have heard that they are repackaged - it doesn't bother me too much honestly, but to some people it might matter
- I personally don't like sifter jars
- They are a bit pricey at $9.00 for a full- sized jar, I got mine on sale though so I am not complaining.
- There was no invoice, I don't care - some people might
Would I repurchase? yes! :-)
I can't wait to try the big cities collection.
Now for swatches! :-)
From left to Right - Bare naked, Chocoholic, Fabulous - I LOVE these colors, Chocoholic is fab. soo pretty ♥
left to right - Family Secret, Graves in May, Unicorn, & Urban trash - my hubby loves family secret and unicorn - he said graves in may is too old-ladyish :-P
Thanks for looking, I can't wait to try these out :-)