Cupcakes::

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365 notd ♥Were sew psyched about this one ♥

Hey Babes! :)


Soo this is my second mani of 2011 - Ohh and btw i know some of you wanted to see the crackle nail polish on my NYE Manicure I don't know whats wrong with it I tried using it a billion different ways and it doesn't work. Im kind of upset. :(

Anyways - :)  I used three coats of Essie Sew psyched and two coats of wet & wild blitzen (i think) and two coats Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat.




xox. 


Comment.Follow.Love. ♥

7 comments:

  1. oooooh i am going to use BB Couture Diamon dust of Maybelline Express Fairy pretty on top next time i wear Sew Psyched. I would not have thought to do it cause it is so pretty on it's own but now i know Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Looks like a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting colour - i like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blog and I've tagged you for the Stylish Blogger Award: :) http://blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete