Cupcakes::

Monday, November 8, 2010

EOTD w/ swatches - Purple for Novemeber Pancreatic Cancer awareness!

So its kind of late in the day to be putting my makeup on but I finally just had time, Its been so crazy today my goodness, I feel like a hot sweaty pig. Blech

Anyways, This has been inspired by  The Cupcake Cartel Here is her link to Pancreatic Cancer Awareness!!
http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com/2010/11/wear-purple.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheCupcakecartel+%28The+CupcakeCartel%29

Anyways...... I decided to continue with my previous "purple" post and do a purple look!

=) Here it is, enjoy!! 


Close up of Purple Haze - -


And here are the swatches - I used my Coastal Scents 88 shimmer Palette (one of my faves- for the price it has great pigmentation, and pay-off!!)
 (lightest Purple - 2nd row, 7th color in, med purple - 5th row, 7th color in, dark purple - 8th row, 8th color in, and my highlight color was the 1st row, 1st color in)

I paired this eye with no blush and just alight bronzer, (bonnebell shimmer bronzer gold n glitz) and a sheer pink lip! =)



Question: If anyone reads this, can you suggest a good concealer/foundation/powder combo?? i hate day full face pictures because I can never find the fight combo for my skin, I am very fair skined, and i get alot of redness/dryness/acne on my chin so i want something with build-able coverage. I hate my face right now!! YUCK!!

Any kind of advice would help!! 


thanks for looking
Love <3

4 comments:

  1. if you have acne you may want to use a green concealer to neutralise the redness and then use your skin colour concealer to cover the green concealer. Always powder your creamy consistency make up products. I love complexion perfection palette by ELF and HD powder by ELF too for under my eye area. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! my cheeks and nose are always red can I cover my whole face in green? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tutorial :) thank you very muhc^^ the colours are gorgeous^^
    drey jewelry.

    ReplyDelete