Cupcakes::

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My first official post - October 2010 nail polish haul review and swatches! =]

Hi guys!

this is my first official post and review on a few nail polishes I picked up this month
so lets get into it!!

1. Zoya Verushka Velvet Winter Collection

I am in love with this color! Its an emerald green matte, and its gorgeous!! This is two coats with flash. I have noticed that Zoya polishes do tend to chip so a matte top coat would make this polish perfect, it goes on smoothly and dries quick. Like I said the only thing I wish I could change is how easily it chips.

2. Zoya Pinta Dare Collection


I expected more from this color, it looks gorgeous in the bottle but when i slid two coats onto my nails its almost black in natural light. It does have a very nice, rich, creamy finish, and smooth formula. It would be a perfect toe color, especially with one coat. Its basically seasonless - you could wear this all year round, but I decided to add it to my fall/winter collection. The picture above is with flash.



I will add three more later in the evening but for now, I am off to make dinner!!!

1 comment: