Cupcakes::

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month - Wear Purple ( week 2)



Hi Everyone!! Novemeber is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month so Please breakout your purple and wear it proudly to help raise awareness. Spread the word!! =]

I saw this On cupcake Cartels Blog (which is an amazing blog btw!!) and here is the link http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com/2010/11/wear-purple.html

This Month to participate in Pancreatic Cancer awareness Month I am going to wear purple nail polish, everyday. each week I will switch the colors and post a pic of what color im wearing that week

November 15-21 2010 

this is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail color in 26 Lively Lilac
I love the brush on this bottle, and it dries really fast - thumbs up if you ask me, plus they have alot of cute colors!! 

So there it is lovelies!! <3 week two of wearing purple! Update on the22nd! <3


What will you do to spread awareness?  
 
 
 
rate.comment.follow.love.

No comments:

Post a Comment