Cupcakes::

Thursday, November 4, 2010

EEEKKK! =]

Soo last night Mr.LoL set up my Nail polish rack that I had ordered and I love it!! =] (don't mind the fact that it is a bit crooked, I didn't have the heart to tell him, and I'm just happy that it's finally up!) I think i am going to order a second one!

I ordered it off of ebay - It was $20.00 (shipping incl.) The structure is a bit flimsy, but its only holding nail polisg bottles so I wasn't too worried about it. The seller is customwalldisplays

Anyways, here are the pictures, I will also include the pictures Of my makeup setup/collection - which it isn't much, but I have only just begun!!

The Empty Nail Polish rack =] 

 Filled with some of my favorite polishes! =] 

 My makeup Box - the top drawer is four palettes - ELF - 100 palette, Manly 120 Palette( the same as coastal scents, etc), Coastal scents 88 Metal Mania Palette, and Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette.

The middle drawer is eyeshadows, pigments, liners mascaras, etc.



And the last drawer is face and lips, it's pretty empty, but will fill up quick! 



Any questions on where I got any of my products or anything just let me know or e-mail me at alicia.wiebe@gmail.com 


Love <3



2 comments:

  1. this is amazing, i love how you store your nail polishes. Where did you buy that rack?
    My nail polishes is everywhere haha, would love to organize them like this :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, I bought it on ebay, the sellers name was customwalldisplays When i saw it i fell in love instantly :P its just the thing I needed!! =]

    ReplyDelete